UC-National Laboratory In-Residence Graduate Fellowship
The University of California is pleased to announce a funding opportunity in the Laboratory Fees Research Program.
The UC-National Lab In-Residence Graduate Fellowships provide support for doctoral graduate students to conduct in-residence research at Los Alamos or Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories in any area relevant to the labs.
Full program details are available in the Fellowship Request for Proposals (RFP). The RFP includes instructions to submit the required Letter of Intent and FAQs.
Program info-sessions: These webinars provide an overview of the program, and feature current Fellows who will share their experiences with the Fellowship.
- Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 9:00am PT. Please register here.
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 1:00pm PT. Please register here.
Application teleconference: This session will cover application requirements, and guidance on submitting the Letter of Intent. Attendance is strongly recommended for applicants, but not required.
- Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 12:00 noon PT. Please register here.
- Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 12:00 noon PT: Deadline to submit a Letter of Intent. These are required and must be submitted through proposalCentral.
- Thursday, September 6, 2018 at 12:00 noon PT: Deadline to submit full proposals.
- Monday, December 10, 2018: Expected notification of review outcome.
- Monday, April 1, 2019: Fellowship start date.
For additional program information or guidance, please see https://www.ucop.edu/research-initiatives/programs/lab-fees/application-information.html or contact UCRI@ucop.edu.